I was shooting downstairs for the photoshoot and interview that I was apart of and then the photo director casually said, “little mix is getting ready upstairs” and I turned around with half a bagel in my mouth saying “LITTLE MIX IS UPSTAIRS?” and everyone looked at me like I was crazy because I was the only person who knew who they were.
After I got done shooting, I went upstairs with my brother and we hung out on their photoshoot set and talked. Jesy was shooting at the moment so we couldn’t get a picture but I did sit down with her while she ate lunch and it was pretty awesome. There’s also a small video of me talking to them which I will post tomorrow!
They’re all absolutely wonderful and so nice, Perrie is definitely my favorite, she was the sweetest thing ever and I’m so happy I got to meet them and to be featured in the same magazine as them. I can honestly thank God for all of this.
omg no fucking way
you guys don’t have red skins or bubble o’bills or minties?
and tim tams or tiny teddies or milo?
and fairy bread or caramello koalas or crunchies or cherry ripes or WIZZ FIZZES?
HOW DO YOU LIVE OHMYGOD.
YOU’VE ALL BEEN HIDING UNDER A ROCK.
i feel like someone just shouted gibberish at me then got upset when i didn’t understand
my good friend lorn had this ridiculous/fantastic idea to mix together “No Church in the Wild” and “Clint Eastwood” so i did it and you can listen to that now and it’s called
Jay-Z & Kanye West vs. Gorillaz - No Clint in the Eastwood
6 days ago
· 8,116 notes © notxam
just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life :) x
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing? Thanks for the good tip, I’ll remember it if I commit murder!